activemq-users mailing list archives

From a1 <offm...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq persistance with application DataSource
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 12:43:07 GMT

hi
how can i make activemq persister to use my pre configured datasource.
i am using jboss server and i have a -ds.xml file which creted all my data
sources. Now for persisting messages i want use the data source from -ds.xml
file. so i did a jndi lookup for data source in broker-config file but it is
not finding it.But i am using the same data source in my application with
out any problem.

this is my config

<persistenceAdapter>
		<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${jboss.server.data.dir}/activemq"  dataSource="#my-ds"/>
	</persistenceAdapter>

<bean id="my-ds" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
		<property name="jndiName" value="MyDataSource" />
 </bean>

please help me in this.i am breaking my head from long time.

Thanks in advance
   a1