activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dylan Vanderhoof <Dyl...@semaphore.com>
Subject Heap error w/ kaha (I think?)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:07:34 GMT
I'm getting the following error periodically with my broker (5.0.0)

Using Kaha, although I'm not sure that's the issue.

2008-04-23 18:46:27,415 [ce Adaptor Task] WARN  AMQMessageStore                - Message could
not be added to long term store: Java heap space

It doesn't appear to happen for every message, but its frequent.  Once it happens, I cannot
gracefully stop the broker, and if its killed, it won't restart without deleting the journal
and datastore.

I'm not a java person, so I don't have the slightest idea where to even start troubleshooting.
 Can anybody offer any help or methods for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Dylan