activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ - Confirmation on delivery and Confirmation on arrival
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:49:54 GMT

On 15 Apr 2008, at 12:21, Luiz Mendes Almeida wrote:

> Hi.
>  I would like to know if ActiveMQ supports COD-COA (Confirmation on
> delivery and Confirmation on arrival) as MQSeries does?
>  Thank you in advance.
> Luiz Gustavo Almeida

That would be a nice feature!  By default a  send() blocks untils the
message is delivered to a broker (and persisted to disk for persistent
messages) - if an error occurs you get an exception.
There currently isn't an equivalent of COA - you can obviously do this
at application level, - but if you'd like this feature - raise a jira!

Rob -Enterprise Open Integration

View raw message