activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS library hangs when connection to ActiveMQ is broken
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:21:06 GMT
I have checked in a fix for the timeout looping issue.  I have more
changes coming, but I felt that these changes were important enough to
get checked in as soon as possible.  Dealing with error handling code
is difficult. If anyone having this particular problem would care to
get the latest trunk code and test it out, that would be appreciated.

Remember to set the transport.requesttimeout value in your connection URI.

If you find any problems, please attach any comments to [AMQNET-81].

-Jim