activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS library hangs when connection to ActiveMQ is broken
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:58:36 GMT
I am currently taking a look at this.  Part of the solution is to set
a timeout for your transport using a URI parameter like so:

activemq:tcp://amqsrv:61616?transport.requesttimeout=10000

Where requesttimeout is in milliseconds.  However, there is a bug with
the timeout, because it will continuously retry after the timeout
expires. I hope to have a fix for this soon.