activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <lexs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss and ActiveMQ with remote JNDI
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:59:12 GMT
I also have the same problem.

The suggestions I've seen is to instantiate ActiveMQConnectionFactory
instead of getting it from JNDI.  As a workaround it is satisfactory but
this solution does not go very far. Certainly it does not help if the
client code is not available for modification.

Does anybody knows if there is a plan to solve this issue?

-Alex