activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dhruba Bandopadhyay" <bdhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single message unconsumed
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:40:30 GMT
I've attached a grep of one of the consumer log files.  It seems that
the derby backend may have been the problem with regard to locking.
It seems that over a period of time under high number of messages
derby gets confused.

What alternatives do I have?

My attempt to use mysql as a backend with activem4.1.1 failed with the
unrecognized tag mapping error (which I posted on here with no
response).

My attempt to use mysql as a backend with activemq5.0.0 succeeded but
it tripled the production time and doubled total consumption time.
Also 5.0.0 (just like fmb-5.0.0.9) has the 'could not recover message
from data store' problem which makes it a non-option anyway.

Any recommendations?  I feel I'm at a dead end somewhat and would
really appreciate some help.

Thanks.