activemq-users mailing list archives

From DA <dile...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: sending message from an external client
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:27:42 GMT

thanks joe now my code has become generic and with this configuration
Activemq messaging is working fine. i want the same for jboss messaging also
where can i find it.

i tried with the following configuration

java.naming.factory.initial = org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory

java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces

java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099

connectionFactoryNames=MyQueueConnectionFactory

it is not working. i got the same problem connectionfactory is comming as
null. where can i find sample jndi properties file or same kind of
configurations using spring.

Thanks,
DA.