activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenapple <ztuff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding users on the fly ACTIVEMQ
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:04:29 GMT

Thanks Abdul and Dejan,

Do you need an LDAP server to use LDAP authorization? My knowledge is
minimal in LDAP.

I found out through trial and error that you can add users on the fly using
JAAS authentication and by editing users.properties and groups.properties

But somehow, doing this does not seem right since I would like to provide a
UI for users to
Thanks,