activemq-users mailing list archives

From toff <toffe...@lu.unisi.ch>
Subject Re: Cyclic network of brokers: configuration and duplicates
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:20:30 GMT

Thank you Joe,

I just ran a test configuring servers (e.g. S1) with network connector:

<networkConnector name="S1NC" dynamicOnly="true" networkTTL="15"
uri="static://(tcp://node34:17702,tcp://node35:17703)"/>

The results still show massive message duplication as clients receive the
same message multiple times.
I think the (correct) behavior described in
http://www.nabble.com/Network-of-Brokers-configuration-limitation--td11639335s2354.html#a11639335
is due to the default TTL (set to 1).

My question is still whether cyclic topologies are supported and how to
avoid message duplication. Is there something I am not getting?

Thank you again for your time,

Gio