activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: How can i contribute to the AMQ-documentation?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:42:41 GMT

Hey,

sorry for digging out this old thread, but.....

After this 2 threads:

*http://www.nabble.com/Simple-authentication-not-working%3A-Unrecognized-xbean-element-mapping%3A-authenticationUser-td16765832s2354.html
*http://www.nabble.com/Securing-the-web-console-impossible--td16765525s2354.html

i wanted to make use of my confluence account to make some improvements in
the documentation.

But i can't edit the pages, the only thing i can do is to "add labels" to a
page.

I am in the group confluence-users.

Is there a way for normal wiki-user to edit this page?

C'mon folks, i spoke with many people using AMQ (or trying to use AMQ). Most
of them stopped using AMQ after an evalution, because there simply is not
enough and up-to-date documentation / examples.

I think giving users the ability to edit the wiki-pages would lead to a
major improvement in documentation. (To prevent vandalism etc. you could use
some kind of "moderation", meaning changes have to be approved by you, the
developers)

What do you think?

How can we proceed from here?