activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sonia_08 <>
Subject Problem in using ActiveMq-5.0.0.
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 03:20:45 GMT

  I downloded the stable release of ActiveMq 5.0.0. Previously i was using
version 4.1.1. I want to upgrade to the newer version. But when i do so, am
gettin the followin error:
Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:8080. Reason: Connection refused ]
My broker config has tcp://localhost:8080. I am trying to have ssl in the
broker config. but am not able to continue as am stuck in the 1st level
Do i need to make any other changes in the jar which i have downloaded or?
Can some one suggest anything.