activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Simple authentication not working: Unrecognized xbean element mapping: authenticationUser
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:12:51 GMT

If you've got security enabled, then I'm afraid you're going to have to
comment out the commandAgent and most probably the camelContext elements.
These components try and connect to the broker, but AFAIK there's no way to
assign them a valid user name and password via their respective elements in
the broker XML configuration file. If you figure it out, a posting
describing the solution would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
Goto www.ttmsolutions.com for a free ActiveMQ user guide