activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Simple authentication not working: Unrecognized xbean element mapping: authenticationUser
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:56:15 GMT

Ok,

i dug a little deeper, but now i am totally confused:

I mean obviously this line:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean element mapping: authenticationUser in namespace
http://activemq.org/config/1.0

tells me, that something is wrong with my xml-configuration.

So i took at the scheme-definition here

-> http://activemq.org/config/1.0

and here respectively:

-> http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.0.0.xsd

There is a element authenticationUser in the scheme?

What am i doing wrong here?