activemq-users mailing list archives

From tanshul22 <tanshu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducing the size of messages
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:19:07 GMT

This is weird.
I setUseCompression on both producer and consumer side and this inflates my
message size.
When the compression is false on the producer side, my message size is
smaller, irrespective of compression being true or false on consumer.
I am sending a textMessage "Hello World".

Wonder why is compression working in the opposite direction?