activemq-users mailing list archives

From srouil <samuel.rouil...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Messages delivery to JBoss MDB stopped after an exception
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:29:19 GMT

Hello,

If I look at EJB 2.1 specification, section 18.3.3 it describes behaviour of
container in case the bean listener method throws an exception. Here we
speak about both checked and un-checked exceptions.

Don't you think that it is a bit tough that the whole MDB is killed (does
not receive any message anymore from JMS) in case one bean instance throw an
exception?

For me it makes Active MQ un-usable as JMS provider for my J2EE application
including MDBs. Or did I miss something with the integration with JBoss?

Best regards,
Samuel