activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: Simple brokers A <-> B
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:58:31 GMT

Hola Luiz,

Since all you want to do is forward messages from broker A to B, then simply
create a forwarding bridge from A to B. Each broker should only have one
transportConnector and broker A would have one networkConnector that will be
used to create the forwarding bridge to B. You really don't need a
networkConnector on broker B unless you want messages to flow from B to A.
Goto for a free ActiveMQ user guide