activemq-users mailing list archives

From tlombardi <tlomba...@escholar.com>
Subject Configuration of JMSConnectionFactory for async durable topic consumer
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:56:16 GMT

We are looking for the correct configuration properties for a
JMSConnectionFactory for a durable topic consumed asynchronously.

We use the following:

ActiveMQ 4.1.1
Persistent topics
Windows OS 2003/XP
JVM 1.5
We run the consumer in a standalone application with Spring 2.0 and
Hibernate.

Our current configuration is:

<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="${jms.url}" />
		<property name="alwaysSessionAsync" value="false" />
		<property name="dispatchAsync" value="false" />
		<property name="useAsyncSend" value="false" />
		<property name="useSyncSend" value="true" />
</bean>

Is this configuration correct?

We have messages that are not consumed and we suspect that our configuration
plays a part in this.

What is the best source of documentation for these and other active mq /
spring settings?