activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Mitchell <mitc...@auburn.edu>
Subject Openwire C library problem
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:24:33 GMT

I'm trying to get the hello world example to run using the C library for
Openwire.

So far, I've had no luck... I get an error message saying "Could not
connect: Cannot allocate memory (12).
Digging into the code, it looks like the problem happens in
ow_create_object() - the passed object is of type 99 which drops out of the
function's switch statement.

Anyone have any ideas on why this function is being sent a type 99?

Since I can't step through the code with my debugger without crashing
activemq, I went through the call stack manually and have written it below:

main
  amqcs_connect
    ow_read_command
      ow_unmarshal_object
        ow_unmarshal_WireFormatInfo
          ow_unmarshal_nested_object
            ow_create_object	\\type 99 is not valid
          ow_unmarshal_nested_object
        ow_unmarshal_WireFormatInfo
      ow_unmarshal_object
    ow_read_command  \\fail

Again, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!