activemq-users mailing list archives

From kpalania <kpala...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ message is not consumed
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 21:19:58 GMT

This is my Spring configuration and I have ActiveMQ integrated with JBoss. I
am able to add messages to the queue but they never seem to get picked up. I
understand that the connection needs to be started. Where should this be
done? And is it possible to make it the default behavior? I tried to start
the connection in the setup() method of my message sender but that didn't
make any difference.

<bean id="messageBean" class="jms.MessageListenerBean" />

	<bean id="listenerContainer"
class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer">
  		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory"/>
  		<property name="destination" ref="testQueue"/>
  		<property name="messageListener" ref="messageBean"/>
	</bean>