activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bob G." <aerost...@hotmail.com>
Subject Configuring a custom SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 00:45:55 GMT

Hello,
 When my Subscriber connect to my Topic, I would like to resend a specific
group of messages. I cannot use any of the Recovery Policies listed here
http://activemq.apache.org/subscription-recovery-policy.html.

How do I configure or inject my custom SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy Bean  into
the policyEntries listed in the xml config file?

I tried this with no success:
[…]
<bean id="mySubscriptionRecoveryPolicy"
class="com.mycompany.MySubscriptionRecoveryPolicy" />
<policyEntry topic="FOO.>" producerFlowControl="false" memoryLimit="1mb">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
            </dispatchPolicy>