activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Mitchell <mitc...@auburn.edu>
Subject Re: Problem building libOpenWire using Maven
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 20:28:46 GMT

As an update, I have tried using the <relativePath> tag to set the path for
maven to look for the parent pom (I assume that is what Maven is looking for
based on the error messages.) but so far no luck.

Also, based on the pom guide on the maven website, I thought that maven
would look in the local repository for the parent pom. Since I have built
apache-activemq using maven, there is a pom for activemq-core in the
repository but maven can't seem to find it either.