activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Mitchell <>
Subject Problem building libOpenWire using Maven
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:59:48 GMT

I am using Cygwin and gcc on my computer . I have already built the APR in
Cygwin. I also have ActiveMQ working in Cygwin. I would like to use a C
client to interface with ActiveMQ.

When I try to build libOpenWire using Maven in the same folder with
libOpenWire's pom.xml, I get a number of errors as shown in the following
text file: nu errors.txt .

I am new to Maven, but it sounds like it is looking for some ActiveMQ
information in another pom.xml or in a repository.

Can anyone please give me some ideas about what to try next? I know I am
probably overlooking something obvious but any help would be much