activemq-users mailing list archives

From sfred <>
Subject Building 32-bit
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 02:11:58 GMT

How do I build a 32-bit ActiveMQ-CPP for Linux for AMD (x86) platform?  I've
tried various combinations to get it built, but I keep running into

The most obvious thing for me to try was:

./configure CXXFLAGS=-m32

That seemed to compile it for 32-bit, but when it came to liniking, the
libtools had been build to use the lib64 libraries and so I was getting
incompatible ELF messages.

I looked into modifications for ./, but I couldn't figure out what
options to give it to tell it to build a 32-bit binary.

Any help would be appreciated.