activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjustin <michael.jus...@gmx.net>
Subject XPATH broken in STOMP client?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:47:42 GMT

Dear all,

I try to use a XPATH selector on a Queue using a STOMP client.

The message text is: <foo>bar</foo>

The selector is: XPATH '/*' (this expression returns the root element and so
should return true)

The STOMP client does not receive the message, I tested ActiveMQ 5.0 and
ActiveMQ 5.1 snapshot (of March 24).

I also tried with a Topic with the same result. The XML message are shown in
the web admin console with the correct content. The XML parser in ActiveMQ
seems to work fine, I can see error messages if the XML is not well formed.

Any help would appreciated

Michael Justin