activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Confusion
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:01:26 GMT
On 11/03/2008, Adam Sherman <adam@sherman.ca> wrote:
> I have been confused on this list before, but here I am again. :-)
>
>  I need to configure my brokers to fault-tolerant in a two-node
>  cluster. I'm configuring this directly inside Spring.
>
>  I believe I need to use some form of auto-discovery, journaled
>  persistence and clustering, but after reading most of the
>  documentation I'm not clear on the exact setup I should be using. Notes:

So for clustering you need master/slave which ensures messages are
stored on different physical devices to protect against loss
http://activemq.apache.org/masterslave.html

>  - I have shared NAS, if needed

Is that a clustered shared file system? Like a SAN?

If so set up a master/slave using Shared File System Master Slave...
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html
--
James
-------