activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scott Frazier <...@swf.com>
Subject Commercial Support Alternatives
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:19:04 GMT

Hi,
    I'm in the market for commercial support for ActiveMQ.  I notice there
are three (3) support vendors on the support page.  Has anyone on this list
used one of these outfits for support and if so, can you give me feedback on
your experience?  I'm particularly interested in how able they were to fix
bugs and meet whatever SLA you had negotiated.

    Please respond to me directly and I will summarize for the list if there
is interest.

                                        Thanks in advance,
                                                        S.