activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scott Frazier <...@swf.com>
Subject NPE in DemandForwardingBridge
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:10:26 GMT

Hi,

    I'm a recent adopter of ActiveMQ 4.1.1 in a simple, two instance
"network of brokers" configuration.  I'm being burned by the
DemandForwardingBridge throwing an internal NPE and dying. I believe this is
the same issue as outlined in AMQ-1455.

    Has anyone else been burned by this and if so, any advice or
workarounds?  I can probably switch to a master/slave config in development,
but I'm definitely going to need interest-based routing at some point as we
add additional physical facilities.

                                            Thanks in advance,
                                                            S.