activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could anyone can add me into the mailinglist?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 05:05:25 GMT
On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:34 PM, bill richard <billrichard@126.com> wrote:

>  When i confirm my subscribe,it always failed.
>  Says:
>  dev-sc.1205716600.bhlmhdbbdkaleflhodfh-billrichard=126.com@activemq.apache.org
>  SMTP error, DOT: 552 spam score (8.2) exceeded threshold
>
>  So could someone do me a favor?

Mailing list subscriptions should come from the user, but you can
contact the list owner if necessary. However, before taking this
route, it's best that you try a few things to remedy the situation
yourself, otherwise your posts to the list may bounce as well. Below
are some suggestions:

* Are you sending HTML email message to subscribe? If so, send text instead.
* Are you sending a text email message to subscribe? If so, enter some
text (any text) in the subject and the body.
* If neither of these suggestions help, send an email to
users-owner@activemq.apache.org

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/