activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS updates?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:48:08 GMT
Yes, I think those links should be updated to include the Apache NMS links.
When I was first investigating ActiveMQ, I had a hard time finding the right
stuff, too.  I think there may actually be a comment on an Issue somewhere
that mentions updating the links to make the Apache NMS links for prominent.

Please let me know how it goes with integrating the Apache NMS into your
Spring.NET framework.

Best,
Jim