activemq-users mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Meijden <acmmail...@tweakers.net>
Subject Re: Active MQ version 5.X - java 5 - memory leaks
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:29:33 GMT
I've memory leaks with 1.6.0.4 (64bit on debian linux and activemq
5.0/fuse 5.0.0.8). I'm not able to reproduce it on my testing platforms,
but I can supply a heap-dump of the activemq-instance that is actually
having a continuously growing heap.

Or am I just looking at a different kind of heap-growage, which is
already fixed in 5.1-snapshot?

Arjen