activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adam Sherman <a...@sherman.ca>
Subject Configuration Confusion
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:51:44 GMT
I have been confused on this list before, but here I am again. :-)

I need to configure my brokers to fault-tolerant in a two-node
cluster. I'm configuring this directly inside Spring.

I believe I need to use some form of auto-discovery, journaled
persistence and clustering, but after reading most of the
documentation I'm not clear on the exact setup I should be using. Notes:

- I have shared NAS, if needed
- I use both topics and queues
- To begin with, there will be 2 nodes serving as both brokers and
clients plus another client-only node

So far, I've just configured a broker like this:

     <!-- JMS Broker -->
     <broker xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0" id="broker1"
useJmx="true" persistent="false">
         <transportConnectors>
             <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61818?
trace=true"/>
         </transportConnectors>
     </broker>

Any hints on where I should go from here?

Thank you,

A.

--
www.sherman.ca

"When the burning husks of your startups warm the last of your bones,
remember I told you so." - Zed