activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Ajax password authenticate
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:30:23 GMT
I believe the easiest way is to provide a custom configured  connection
factory (with appropriate username and password set) to the message servlet
through org.apache.activemq.connectionFactory attribute.

In case that you want to be able to use different credentials per request,
I'm afraid you'll have to file a Jira enhancement request :)

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net