activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX over HTTP - How to?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:33:10 GMT
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:17 AM, ttmdev <joe.fernandez@ttmsolutions.com> wrote:

>  The following jar files are required in the CLASSPATH for clients:
>
>  $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/activemq-all-<version>.jar
>  $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/commons-httpclient-<version>.jar
>  $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/xstream-<version>.jar
>  $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/xmlpull-<version>.jar

Thanks Joe.

Now here is a wild one.  Can I proxy this traffic through Apache
httpd?  My gut feeling says yes, but that is my gut (and it's been
know to be wrong)

When using the HTTP transport, what is the payload format of the
messages?  I thought I read somewhere that it gets serialized into
XML?  Can I use this transmit binary data (serialized, of course)?

thanks again!

-- brian