activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Baxter" <bbax...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject AMQ AjaxServlet in Jetty
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:51:44 GMT
I am trying to get a very simple app running using the AMQ AjaxServlet, and
I can not seem to get it working.  I am running the following:

- Java 1.5.0_14
- AMQ v5.0
- Jetty 6.1.8

Some details about my app:
- I have a stand along Spring container running my AMQ message broker
listening on tcp://localhost:61616
- In my web.xml I have the AjaxServlet configured to use the AMQ at
localhost:61616, and I have the embedded broker == false

I have two simple web pages, on uses the amq.js to send and the other to
listen.  The sender actually appears to send the message however I never see
any action in my listener.

Has anyone actually made this work?  If so I'd appreciate it if you can
contact me off-line and I'd love to compare notes.

Thanks.
Brent

--
Brent Baxter