activemq-users mailing list archives

From Garfield071 <denis.sic...@videotron.ca>
Subject How the TCP traffic works
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:45:14 GMT

I am brand new on ActvieMQ.

I am wondering how the resolution of the clients IP adress is done by the
broker. Do I have to assign a URL to each client and define it in a DNS ?

How the client is wake up when a new message. I know that the client have to
use an API but what is in this API. Is this a loop that check in the queue
on a regular basis or is this a trigger based on an IP message ?.

Do someone know a book or web document that provide deep detail on ActiveMQ.

Thanks