activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Miljour <mmilj...@idanalytics.com>
Subject Re: Consumers not always being released
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:22:34 GMT

I just checked our logs, and I am seeing the same message about the Master
not being able to connect to the slave.  I will be removing the Network of
Brokers setting form our config.  We are using queues, not topics.
Thanks for pointing out the Network of Brokers issue!  I forgot to check the
logs after we got things working again.
Mike M