activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Miljour <>
Subject Re: Consumers not always being released
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:02:12 GMT

Shared File System Master Slave does work for us.  I have attached a sample
of our config for one of the brokers below.

 <broker xmlns=""
deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true" dataDirectory="/data" persistent="true">

       <transportConnector name="openwire"

    <!-- The store and forward broker networks ActiveMQ will listen to -->
      <!-- Change this to include the URIs for each JMS server.  Do not use
a space around the comma or bad things will happen! -->
      <networkConnector name="HA Queue"
uri="static:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" />

i hope this helps,
Mike M