activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Resources not getting deallocated after receiving messages
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:08:26 GMT

Hi,

Many posts have been posted regarding 'OutOfMemory' but I couldn't find
relevant information, hence posting in a new thread.

I have an asynchronous sender and receiver. After sending about 200k
messages I am getting 'OutOfMemory'. After observing the profiler I found
out that the sessions created for the messages are not getting closed. Also
found out that instances of the following objects go on increasing:
 * <class>[ ]
 * java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$NonfairSync
 * java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Segment

The number of instances for the above objects is about 3 times (each) the
number of messages i.e. about 9 objects for each message. 200k+ objects (of
each type) account upto around 50mb.

Am I missing something in the sender/receiver?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vivek