activemq-users mailing list archives

From SUHAS_WEBSPIDERS <suhas.ko...@webspiders.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Connection factory not found
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:10:35 GMT

Hi All,

I am very new in Active mq.
I have face some surprising problem .
I am running the active mq server in linux and comnnect it with my
application by my eclipse.through the port.
 For publishing topic i have  made one topic listner same as the example
given in activemq.
>From local using my eclipse it is running fine.
But when i try to run the topiclistener class  from linux server then it is
saying that the
class "ActiveMQConnectionFactory" does not exist.
Though i have add all the jr in classpath in linux server
Please help

Thanks in advance

Best regards
suhas