activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <Michal.Sin...@expand.com>
Subject Memory leak detected in Jprofiler with the following activemq objects:  MemoryUsage,DefaultUsageCapacity,PollCountStatisticImpl
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:00:36 GMT

Hi. I am working with latest snapshot of 5.1 ActiveMQ.
I have a lot of memory problems. I am trying to find out where the problem
is.
I monitored the consumer & broker process memory using jprofiler, and i saw
an obvious memory leak with the following object:

 org.apache.activemq.usage.MemoryUsage
org.apache.activemq.usage.DefaultUsageCapacity
org.apache.activemq.management.PollCountStatisticImpl

I can send the fully Jprofiler reports to who ever wants to observe them !!!
(which shows all the references
to these objects)

I would like to know if the problem is with activemq or with my code which
maybe does not release
resources correctly.

Can any one assist me with understanding where the problem is?

Thanks, Michal
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Memory-leak-detected-in-Jprofiler-with-the-following-activemq-objects%3A-%C2%A0MemoryUsage%2CDefaultUsageCapacity%2CPollCountStatisticImpl-tp16296625s2354p16296625.html