activemq-users mailing list archives

From chif <admire.chif...@gmail.com>
Subject Pushing messages from Adempiere to ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:51:13 GMT

Good Day,
I am running adempiere350`s and have configured it for replication.When i
start JBOSS it also starts activemq with no errors since i have embedded it
in jboss.I have created an order which i want to replicate to another
postgresql on our network.When i check for the order in Adempiere its there
but when i check for it in the two tables (activemq_msgs and activemq_acks)
created in postgresql where also i am running my adempiere from these two
tables (activemq_msgs and activemq_acks have no data in them so i am stuck
as to how i can push the data into these two tables (activemq_msgs and
activemq_acks) once i have created it in adempiere350.
Below is the log of my jboss server after starting it up:

14:50:10,077 INFO  [STDOUT] javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker:
wattle.broker - Client: host1 already connected
14:50:10,077 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConnection(RegionBroker.java:180)
14:50:10,077 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:70)
14:50:10,078 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:70)
14:50:10,106 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:70)
14:50:10,106 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:83)
14:50:10,107 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processAddConnection(AbstractConnection.java:633)
14:50:10,107 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:83)
14:50:10,107 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:120)
14:50:10,108 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:237)
14:50:10,108 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:61)
14:50:10,108 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:92)
14:50:10,109 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:67)
14:50:10,109 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:124)
14:50:10,109 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:123)
14:50:10,109 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:88)
14:50:10,110 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:137)
14:50:10,110 INFO  [STDOUT]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Is there anyting i need to configure in Adempiere so that messages can be
pushed.
Regards
admire