activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnmcnew <john.mc...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Unable to comile C++ client on VC++ 2003
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:34:38 GMT

I followed the directions and got the libactivemq-cppd.lib file to build.
However, I get a lot of linker errors when I try to compile the example.
Does anyone have a working project or solution file that I can use to get
the example to compile?  I copied the settings straight from the VS2005
project.  I'm not sure what is wrong.