activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: running ActiveMQ in a load balanced tomcat
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:46:34 GMT

You typically get a BindException when you try and bind to a port that has
already been taken by another process or thread. So it looks like you have
more than one embedded broker, in your load balanced cluster, trying to bind
to the same port on the same machine.

Goto for a free ActiveMQ user guide

It looks like your embedded broker is