activemq-users mailing list archives

From bill richard <billrich...@126.com>
Subject DEAD LOCK?
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:39:21 GMT

I am using AMQ 5.0.0,and i found my thread's status became WAITING after
running 6 hours.
And here is the thread stack:
at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
	at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:118)
	at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1767)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.take(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:341)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.FutureResponse.getResult(FutureResponse.java:40)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:76)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1172)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1640)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:226)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:240)
	at ....

 i restart the AMQ(also deleted the data folder under AMQ dir),the thread
works.

Any advise is greate. our product release date is coming.