activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ramit Arora <ramit.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Implementing failover for Net::Stomp
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:35:12 GMT

Sure thing man, but I'll have to work this thing out first....
I think it can be achieved if the broker sends the client an ERROR frame
when it detects a shutdown in progress. My experiments show that the broker
currently does not send any notification to a Stomp client while shutting
down. Can someone from the development team confirm this? And would it be
possible for the broker to send a notification while shutting down to Stomp
clients so that failover can be implemented?
Any other ideas for this will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Ramit