activemq-users mailing list archives

From BlueFox <bluefox...@gmail.com>
Subject tmp_storage created even with presistence turned on? (ActiveMQ 5.0)
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:04:24 GMT

Here's my broker configuration
<broker brokerName="localhost" useJmx="false"
		xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0" persistent="true">
		<transportConnectors>
			<transportConnector uri="${broker}" />
		</transportConnectors>
		<persistenceAdapter>
			<amqPersistenceAdapter directory="${dataDirectory}"/>
		</persistenceAdapter>
</broker>
The AMQ message store store the persistent files in the dataDirectory I
specified, however in my working directory I still have a empty
activemq-data\localhost\tmp_storage that gets created everytime I start the
broker. Is this a known bug? I know that there's a patch to not create the
directory when persistent is set to false, but is it suppose to be created
when persistent is turned on? Also, shouldn't it at least be created under
the dataDirectory specified?

Regards,