activemq-users mailing list archives

From realSri <koman...@washington.edu>
Subject networkconnector excludeDestinations ...
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:54:46 GMT

Version: 5.0

We have a simple setup to test excludedDestinations config ...We are using
the broker and  example producer & consumer from the binary distribution
(broker instances A & B are on different hosts
Setup:

producer --- A ---- B--- consumer

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="toB" uri="static://(tcp://B.foo.com:61616)">
           <excludedDestinations>
                <queue physicalName="TEST.>" />
           </excludedDestinations>
     </networkConnector>
    </networkConnectors>

We noticed that none of the queue or topic wildcards work, only specific
topic or queue names work in the exclusion. However,
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html states "N.B. You can use
wildcards in inclusive , exclusive destination properties". Are we missing
anything ?

Thanks
- Sri