activemq-users mailing list archives

From realSri <>
Subject networkconnector excludeDestinations ...
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:54:46 GMT

Version: 5.0

We have a simple setup to test excludedDestinations config ...We are using
the broker and  example producer & consumer from the binary distribution
(broker instances A & B are on different hosts

producer --- A ---- B--- consumer

      <networkConnector name="toB" uri="static://(tcp://">
                <queue physicalName="TEST.>" />

We noticed that none of the queue or topic wildcards work, only specific
topic or queue names work in the exclusion. However, states "N.B. You can use
wildcards in inclusive , exclusive destination properties". Are we missing
anything ?

- Sri