activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alexe <>
Subject ActiveCluster
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:14:17 GMT

I am trying to find out if ActiveCluster is still provided by Apache?

If so is it dependent on any of the (core) ActiveMQ classes?

The group has been inactive
for about a year and the code has not been touched in over two years. In the
old user-group one of the developer had mentioned that the development is
under the ActiveMQ group. Is this still the case?

Where can I find the latest revision of ActiveCluster (if still available)?

And if ActiveCluster is no longer used what has replaced the clustering

Thank you all in advancem