activemq-users mailing list archives

From puska <ipuska...@inge-mark.hr>
Subject Camel routing doesn't work when jms bridging is active
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:56:59 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Camel to route messages depending on their content.
I wrote some java classes and point to their package in camelContext tag:

<camelContext id="camel"
  <package>something.camel</package>
</camelContext>

It works fine, but when I activate bridging:

<jmsBridgeConnectors>
  <jmsQueueConnector outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
    <inboundQueueBridges>
      <inboundQueueBridge inboundQueueName="a-any-doc-type"
localQueueName="any-doc-type" />
    </inboundQueueBridges>
    <outboundQueueBridges>
      <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="any-doc-type"
localQueueName="k-any-doc-type"/>
    </outboundQueueBridges>
  </jmsQueueConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>
<bean id="remoteFactory"
  <property name="brokerURL" value="failover:tcp://10.53.50.201:61616" />
</bean>

then only bridging works.
Separately both functions work, but when I use both of them, only bridging
works...

Can anybody tell me why this happens?
Thanks.